Food And Beverage Manager
THE LANCEMORE GROUP
Werribee South, VIC
A rare opportunity to lead a talented Food and Beverage team in an iconic property within the unique Werribee Park Precinct
About The Role:
You will report directly to the General Manager and oversee our significant food and beverage operation, through effective cost and payroll management, high impact revenue strategies, progressive team development and above all consistency in the delivery of a quality guest experience. We believe in food and beverage done well!
The role is a perfect training ground for an up and coming General Manager within the Lancemore Group.
To flourish in this role, you will be a dynamic individual, have a flair for creativity, a passion for delivering flawless dining experiences and are a natural motivator who loves to develop yourself and your people to achieve the greatest success.
Leading a team of approximately 35 staff, You will succeed in this role if you have
- Experience in managing high end restaurant dining
- Experience in managing large Conference & Event Spaces
- Proven success in establishing sustainable revenue strategies
- Technical service competencies with a solid knowledge of food and wine
- The administrative know-how to build clever and accurate rosters and control the movement of stock throughout the Hotel
- Solid business acumen and results driven
- At least three years experience in running a similar sized operation
- The ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Aspirations and the drive to succeed
- The resolve to deliver exceptional guest services
- The knack to create relationships and connections with our staff and guests
- Commitment to leading and developing your team
- The willingness to work weekends
- Immaculate presentation
- A passion for everything food and beverage
Founded in 1986, The Lancemore Group is a leading Australian boutique lifestyle brand and pioneer in boutique hotels and residential conference facilities.
- Our hotels offer boutique accommodation, conferences & meetings, weddings & events, wellness spas, critically acclaimed restaurants and an award winning wines.
- We are rapidly expanding across Australia and are unique in being a family owned company that combines the head of a large operation with the heart of a family company.
- You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and empowering people to drive their own results.
- We value our people and, as such, offer career progression, generous staff discounts, company-wide incentives and team social activities.
If you are a talented, passionate and performance driven individual wanting to enjoy your career within an established boutique hotel brand and supportive team, then...
Follow us on Linked in
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: