Guest Services Agent Casual
THE LANCEMORE GROUP
- Work at a luxury boutiwue hotel, awarded #8 in the Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice awards
- Make the first and last impression on our guests as a hotel ambassador
- Work in a fun, guest service focused team!
The Mansion Hotel & Spa is currently on the hunt for an Guest Services Agents (casual) with a vibrant personality and fantastic attitude to join our front office team.
Mansion Hotel & Spa
Situated on a grand 19th Century estate amongst 10 stunning acres of formal English gardens, Mansion Hotel & Spa is an entire world apart. A truly spiritual experience, from the moment you sight the spectacular grounds you’ll feel in awe of Mansion’s rich history, grand architecture and unparalleled elegance.
Relax with a treatment at our award-winning spa, enjoy a picnic in our magnificent formal gardens and experience delicious farm-to-table dining at Joseph’s restaurant.
The perfect place to relax and reconnect, Werribee Park is home to the Historic Chirnside Mansion, Victoria State Rose Garden, Werribee Open Range Zoo and a natural riverine where you can find native wildlife and plants
About The Role:
- Deliver exceptional guest experiences at every part of the journey including reservations, arrivals, departures and throughout their stay
- Be an ambassador for the hotel, positively representing and promoting our boutique brand over the phone, by email and in person
- Make recommendations on the hotel and local area
- Respond to guest feedback, concerns or complaints from guests appropriately and follow up/report as required
- You will receive on the job training, your uniform and generous discounts on Lancemore accommodation and food & beverages.
- You will be remunerated at the Hospitality Industry (General) Award 2010 hourly rate for casual staff.
- Success in a similar role and exposure to front office reception and reservations work will be highly regarded
- Impeccably presented with exceptional communication skills (in person and over the phone)
- Deliver exceptional guest service and get a kick out of helping, problem-solving and being accountable for your workload
- An acute eye for detail and exceptional administrative skills and able to pick up systems quickly
- Ability to work under pressure in a varied, fast paced environment, by taking initiative and working collaboratively
- Commitment with flexibility to work mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays (and occasional overnights)
- Positive mindset and a can do attitude
Founded in 1986, The Lancemore Group is a leading Australian boutique lifestyle brand and pioneer in boutique hotels and residential conference facilities.
- Our hotels offer boutique accommodation, conferences & meetings, weddings & events, wellness spas, critically acclaimed restaurants and an award winning wines.
- We are rapidly expanding across Australia and are unique in being a family owned company that combines the head of a large operation with the heart of a family company.
- You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and empowering people to drive their own results.
- We value our people and, as such, offer career progression, generous staff discounts, company wide incentives and team social activities.
If you are a talented, passionate and performance driven individual wanting to enjoy your career within an established boutique hotel brand and supportive team, then...
Follow us on Linked in
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: