Warehouse Assistant - Endeavour Delivery Hoppers Crossing
Hoppers Crossing, VIC
The role of a store person plays an integral role in ensuring that the right stock gets to the right store at the right time for our customers, Logistics is constantly changing to meet business demands. The position requires a strong sense of team work to ensure that the goods are dispatched in a timely manner.
This casual role requires the successful applicant to be available to work during Monday to Friday from 6.00am to 4.00pm.
Key responsibilities include:
• Picking orders accurately and in a timely manner
• Assembling and packaging stock appropriately for dispatch
• Operating industrial equipment in accordance to Occupational Health and Safety requirements
• Despatch and receiving as required by operation and business needs
To be considered for this role you need to be able to meet the following selection criteria:
• A passion for providing the best customer service experience
• Ability to work under pressure to meet replenishment targets
• Capacity to work in a physically demanding role
• Proficient written and verbal communication
• Abide by company policies and procedures
• Ability to be able to work a flexible roster
• Comply with Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures
If you have the energy, edge and ideas that will shape the future of our business for years to come then we want to hear from you!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: