Electrical Fitter - Manufacturing
Laverton North, VIC
Our client has been in business for over 50 years with industry excellence and 22 branches across Australia and New Zealand. They are a leading national Electrical manufacturer that specialises in motor control, power distribution and automation systems.
We are seeking skilled Electrical Fitters to assembly and manufacture a broad range of switchboards for commercial, industrial and mining sector. You will play a key role in ensuring product deadlines and customer requirements are met.
Skills & Experience:
- Electrical qualification required (A or L Grade Licence or Certificate III in Electrotechnology)
- Ability to interpret schematic drawings
- Previous experience building and wiring control panels, distribution boards and switchboards would be ideal
- You will be safety and quality focused and capable of working in a team environment and use to working to deadlines.
- On site parking
- Monthly lunches
- Indoor heating and cooling environment
- Great work culture
- Spacious working areas
- Recreational facilities on site
- Monthly employee recognition awards
This is a casual ongoing role with full-time hours of work.
All successful applicants will be required to complete electrical testing assessment.
You must have a residency visa or full-time work permit to be successful in this role.
Please submit your resume in Word format, PDF copies will not be accepted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: