Lagoon Technician - Full Time
The URBNSURF mission is to build and operate world-class surf parks in Australia, starting with URBNSURF Melbourne on Airport Drive, Tullamarine, that deliver high quality man-made waves and authentic surfing experiences to new and existing surfers of all ages, experience and ability.
Our strategic intent is for URBNSURF Melbourne to be commercially successful and be seen as the market leader in the creation of authentic surf experiences.
Within this context, the Lagoon Technicians will contribute to the strategic intent by ensuring our next-generation surfing lagoon is kept clean and well maintained in line with Victorian Health and Human Services’ Water Quality Guidelines.
Benefits and perks
- URBNSURF Melbourne is Australia’s first surf park
- URBNSURF has projects in Melbourne and Sydney with plans to develop multiple locations across Australia over the next few years
- Extensive opportunities to #surfmore!
Required skills and experience
- Diploma or Certificate level in process plant, commercial diving and/or maritime operations. Relevant water and/or pool cleaning qualifications will also be considered
- Water quality testing experience
- Water-based maintenance background
- A proactive approach towards preventative maintenance
- Knowledgeable on industry specific Australian Standards
- Highly developed communication skills
- Risk assessments and preparing water quality testing logs experience
This is a key role within the URBNSURF Melbourne business that will allow you to make your mark on our organisation, whilst while participating in an exciting, high growth venture.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: